Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Monday 12 August 2013

Avon Haul: Part One


I absolutely love Avon products, I own so many of their beauty products and my go to foundation that I have re purchased three times and wear everyday, is the Ideal Flawless one in Ivory. I really enjoy trying their new products especially if it's something I've never tried before as Avon is such a reasonable price.

Sprightly Mint - £3 (sale), Base Coat - £1.50 (sale) 

This mint green colour is so pretty and pale, it's perfect for the Summer months. I recently did a Manicure Monday using it. I got this for £3 as it was in the sale but they normally cost £6, I never buy them at full price as there is often an offer on.
I always have my nails painted but this is the first base coat I have ever owned so I have nothing to compare it to. It dries really quickly and seems to be improving the health of my nails. This cost me £1.50, it was also in the sale.


Body Lotion - £3

Strawberry is my favourite scent, I love the Summery vibe it creates. I have so many body lotions, moisturisers and body butters but I really couldn't resist this one. It dries really quick and keeps its smell all day. 



Nail Art Tool - £3

I have been dying to try out a nail art brush, I only bought it for the brush as I already have lots of dotting tools in different sizes. I really love the effect it creates, you can see it on my nail above or more clearly in my latest Manicure Monday post. However after trying this out I think a fine paint brush will work just as well and it will probably be cheaper. 

Do you love Avon just as much as I do? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This nail art took looks good. I heard they had a full set if different nail art tools in Topshop which looked really good!

Harian x. Littlecoldcoffee m.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award :) http://samanthaw8.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
xx

Lindsey Elizabeth Pritchard said...

I love Avon! It doesn't get near enough credit on blogs as what it should. I'd definitely recommend their lipsticks, they're so moisturising.

Lindsey. x
www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...