Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas Gift Guide for Under £10



Everybody likes finding gifts for people at a reasonable price so I wanted to share some cute ideas for £10 or under.

1. MUA Glamour Nights Palette £4 from Superdrug 
There is some festive colours in this palette, also I can't praise MUA enough, the pigmentation of their eye shadows if amazing. This is an ideal gift to introduce somebody to the brand.

2. Floral Black Vintage Style Purse £3.99 from Birdies Boutique
This shop is local to me but they do have an online store. I own quite a lot of their stuff and this purse is so pretty and a perfect gift idea. 

3. 17 Eye and Lip Trio £6 from Boots 
I love 17 especially their lipstick, this gift set has a range of products in it so a whole new look can be achieved.
 
4. House of Holland Nail Varnish Set £10 from Boots 
Nail varnish is always a good present to buy someone, I really like the packaging for these nail varnishes as they are little houses.

5. Moustache Necklace £5 from Scarlett Hearts 
I have a necklace from Scarlett Hearts and I wear it a lot. Moustaches are very popular at the minute, on the website you can choose from two designs.

Do you enjoy Christmas shopping?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...