Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Monday 26 November 2012

Manicure Monday #14


This week I wanted to try something different on my nails, as I normally do spots or glitter, so I chose stripes. I know in winter your nails are supposed to get darker, but I love this colour, it is becoming my 'go to' nail polish.
I don't know how to describe this nail art design. I was trying to copy an aztec print but I wasn't very successful so I adapted it to what I could do. It's not perfect but I like it, although I could do with a bit more practice with this one.

I used two coats of Models Own Utopia and then my nail art pens.

Amy 
xxx 


2 comments:

Sophie said...

Pretty!

sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

xxx

Unknown said...

That looks so good! Wish I was that good at nail art :)

http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...