Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!

 Source: Google, Edited by me.
I've seen this tag on Makeup - Pixi3's blog and I wanted to share my answers with you. I can't seem to get excited about Christmas yet, but I thought doing this tag might help me get in the festive mood.

What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love Christmas get togethers, but I especially enjoy the little reminders such as, scents and tastes. Chocolate orange will always be associated with Christmas because my Dad always gets my sister and myself one
 
What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?
My normal make up but with a bit more glitter, if you can't wear glitter in the festive seaon when can you?
Real tree or fake tree?
We used to always get a real tree, they do look special and the pine needle smell is particulary Christmassy.
Giving presents or receiving presents?
I absolutely love buying presents for people, I don't browse when shopping for myself, I am on a retail mission - Get in Get on Get out! For all those Hugo fans.
Do you open your Christmas presents morning or evening?
Morning. Last year we waited till late morning because we went to see my Grandma first.
Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I'm not a big card fan, although handmade cards are so lovely to receive. I used to enjoy making my own cards, although I've not made any for a long time.
What is your favourite Christmas film?
I watch so many Christmas films over November and December as they are always on TV. It's difficult to choose a favoutite, but Elf comes to mind.
What is your favourite Christmas food?
I would choose a Terry's Chocolate Orange, it's a bit of a tradition in our family.

Leave your link if you have tried this tag! 


Amy 
xxx

1 comment:

Beauty Bird said...

I'm so with you on the glitter :-) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...