Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Tuesday 30 October 2012

My Top 5 A/W Colours


Autumn is officially here although it feels like winter, we had snow on our roof the other morning so I thought I would share my top 5 autumn/winter colours. This season is time to wear dark nail varnishes and wrap up warm and cosy.

Models Own - Peacock Green is such a lovely colour, if you are a follower of my blog you will know that I love Models Own products, I think they're amazing. This colour feels very royal because of the deep green and the element of shimmer.

Models Own - Champagne isn't a dark wintery colour but I think it is perfect for autumn. It adds a hint of glitter in it so it gets you excited for Christmas and winter. I think this nail polish is quite subtle as it looks natural.

Barry M - Red Glitter is the ultimate Christmas nail varnish, it is Santa Claus red and glittery. What more could you want in a winter nail varnish. You have to wear this on top of a red nail varnish unless you want to use five or six coats of it.

Avon - Matte Grey, I surprised my self with this polish because I thought I would really like it, but when I tried it on I didn't think it looked very nice. This was mainly because it looked streaky, so I add a clear coat on top and now I love it. I wanted to involve this because I think grey is the perfect A/W colour but this is the only grey I own.

Avon - Midnight Plum, I own a lot of purple nail varnish but none as dark as this, this is my favorite purple nail varnish because of how dark it it. I thin it is ideal for winter because it will go with a lot of outfits as it's not an obvious colour, it is very dark, almost black.

What colours do you love wearing in autumn and winter?

Amy 
xxx

1 comment:

Hola Bambi said...

Love them all!!!! Xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...