Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

MUA's Heaven and Earth Palette

£3, Superdrug

Recently the MUA section in my local Superdrug has recently grown and it's great because I love nearly all of their products. I have been after the Heaven and Earth Palette for so long now but my superdrug just wouldn't sell it so I was so excited when I saw it. I think I must of used everyday since buying it, the pigmentation of the shadows are amazing considering it only cost me three pounds. Also it stays on all and always stays fresh which is great because I very rarely do make up top ups throughout the day and if I do it's lipstick.
I don't really have anything bad to say about this product apart from the brush it comes with, I hate these kind of brushes so much, I never know what to do with them because if I use them to apply eyeshadow it comes out rubbish.

Overall, this is such a good product and no doubt I will be buying more MUA palettes in the future. 

What are your favorite MUA products and why? I'd love to test some of them out. 

Amy 
xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've wanted to try an mua palette for ages! Glad you liked yours :D x

conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

hey dear i saw you just participated in my giveaway!

have you followed my blog? can't see it?it didnt show me anything :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...