Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Monday 29 October 2012

Manicure Monday #11

For this manicure I am wearing Models Own - Champagne, I love this colour I think it feels very autumnal. In autumn I like to wear natural colours and then move onto darker colours for the winter, so this is perfect. It also has a hint of glitter in it which is mainly what I look for in a nail varnish as you can probably tell if you follow my blog.

I used two coats as it was my first time using this nail varnish and didn't know how it would look when it dries, but I will use three coats next time because at the tips of my nails it isn't quite opaque and I would rather have opaque nails. I normally think three coats is a lot but this polish is worth it. All Models Own nail varnishes are £5 so it is one of the more expensive ones I own but I don't mind paying the extra.

What are you wearing on your nails?

Amy 
xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful polish. Will be great for Christmas :)
LaceyLoves

Hola Bambi said...

Gorgeous nails missy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...