Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Sky Lash Mascara Review

I have had my eyes open lately for a cheap mascara that I can use everyday. I have been using natural collection but when that ran out I wanted a change, so I bought Collection 2000s Sky Lash.

It was very cheap as it was under £4, I think Collection 2000 is very reasonably priced. The only issue I have with this mascara is that it is a plastic brush. I normally hate these but for under £4 I thought, why not? I am finding it very easy to use and I am happy with how much product gets on my lashes.



They also do a water proof version but I thought I would start with the normal one. However, as we are coming up to winter I may need the water proof mascara for those rainy days!

Have you tried this mascara and what are your everyday mascaras?

Amy 
xxx

3 comments:

ali zombie said...

I had to go back through my own posts because I'd reviewed this mascara under 'Skyscraper' before, didn't realise it was called Skylash too! Love the waterproof version of this but I had a bad reaction to it after only a few uses :( x

Unknown said...

wish I could get my eyelashes to look like that!

Followed your blog! Would love a follow back (:

http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com/

Leece said...

I'm guessing they renamed it Skylash from Skyscraper and that's why I found the Skyscraper version in £land? I guess that means it won't be there for long...must stock up if I see it again!!

Lisa x

Www.asliceoflisaberry.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...