Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Monday 24 September 2012

Manicure Monday #6


As we are getting into autumn and winter I wanted to go for a darker polish, something that would stand out.I touched the edges up once they had dried but I really like this manicure as it looks quite simple.
Recently I've really enjoyed having an accent nail, I think it makes a simple manicure much more interesting. For this look I used Models Own - Disco Mix on my accent nail and Avon - Midnight Plum for the rest of my nails. I Avon polishes are great however if I apply more than two coats they chip.
For all my nails I applied two coats of polish but for my accent nail only one coats of Midnight plum, two coats of Disco Mix and a clear top coat.


Amy
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...