Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Monday 27 August 2012

Manicure Monday #2

This week I have gone for a lovely bright shade of pink from Models Own. I only have a couple of Models Own nail varnishes but I absolutely love them, I always thought they were one more expensive brands but it's proven to me that if you pay a bit extra yo get much better quality that lasts much longer.



I would recommend spending a bit more on nail varnish as they last longer and have a nicer finish to them.

What nail varnish are you wearing this week?

Amy
xxx
P.S I have rearranged the design on my blog, 
I have a lovely new header who was designed by
the talented Chloe and all my gadgets are at the 
bottom, including GFC!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...